• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rare Bronco options

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great in there Drew, glad it found a good home and you sure didn't waste anytime cutting a big hole in the half cab did you :)

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Cool stuff, Drew. I hope you guys are going to do a Bronco Driver article on that rig when its all done. Looking great! :)

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Cool stuff, Drew. I hope you guys are going to do a Bronco Driver article on that rig when its all done. Looking great! :)

Thanks! I'm sure it will end up in there at some point.

We were actually hoping to debut it at the Bronco Driver show back in April, but as usually happens in the real world unlike the TV shows, there are lots of little issues that rear their ugly heads that makes it take way longer!

Five bucks says you didn't cut the original paper for the template!!!

Of course not!;D

hammer

Bronco Guru
Not really an option, but a Kilometer speedometer is pretty rare. As far as I know only the last half of 1977 Canadian Broncos got them.

I managed to get my hands on a NOS one;

NOSSpeedo002.jpg

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
That step look great but there is no way in hell I could have cut that big hole in there.;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
That step look great but there is no way in hell I could have cut that big hole in there.;D

Thanks, my dad said he was anxious as he cut into freshly wet sanded and buffed paint.

that step is cool but, why not just stand on the bumper

Because if you stood on the freshly painted bumper of this one, my dad would kill you!;D

The steps were also used in pickups, and could be mounted in front of the rear wheel. The Bronco has limited space and it only shows it mounted as we did.

We put it on just because it is a cool, rare FoMoCo Accessory.

Step is cool - would it fit in a rocker? I'm thinking rocker is a bit too small.

I do not think it would. It is pretty deep and probably too tall as well.