• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rattler's Post SuperCelebration Photos.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fabulous man....

Rattler had a few things that we got finished before the big show. Rattler had an apparent floor board fire at some point and the dash knobs were damaged, so the dash was refinished and the knobs and bezels replaced. The K bar S front axle truss was fitted and installed on the Dana 44. The floors and the tunnel was finished and floors were insulated.....

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Dennis. I especially love the glove box art. I bet a pro did that

Yes, a pro and his daughter. You might know them! ;D

I've told you several times already Dennis, but I love this Bronco. The KbarS theme is special. Something rarely seen these days, but I appreciate it a lot more than most builds.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the compliments fellows! Rattler has been a fun one for sure! My daughter has been working on a little video essay of Rattler. When she's done, we will link it up!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
love the truck. are those fiberglass flares?

Yes. Those are Bronco Design Flares. I just wanted the welt for the retro look, but they fit great.. so good they don't need welt.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dennis. I especially love the glove box art. I bet a pro did that

Yes, a pro and his daughter. You might know them! ;D

I've told you several times already Dennis, but I love this Bronco. The KbarS theme is special. Something rarely seen these days, but I appreciate it a lot more than most builds.

Thanks Jimmy! This whole project was kinda against my tendencies, but I love the way it is.....unrestored...

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will have to say its the most enjoyable one I own. (Probably the one that has had the hardest life too.)

We went for a nice long ride yesterday; Back to Ashland to carry Michael's vintage pictures back and then a ride across Cheaha Mountain and back through the country. The weather was perfect!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It's that time of year for the great weather.. finally

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I'm late to this party, but as all the others have said I love it and a lot of cool parts on it for sure! I would be beside my self if mine turns out half as good as Rattler! I made it home with more pics of parts off Rattler than any others this year. Dennis thanks for looking my rig over and giving me a few pointers!

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Thanks for all the compliments fellows! Rattler has been a fun one for sure! My daughter has been working on a little video essay of Rattler. When she's done, we will link it up!

Always enjoy seeing that Bronco....and now looking forward to the video!

Tugross302

As a matter of fact Dennis I hate snakes. They don’t bother me too bad when I see them first. However, I know how much you are attached to Rattler and I would be too. So, just so you can spend more time with Rattler, I’d gladly take punkin off your hands and show her the love she deserves

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
One of my all time favorite builds. It brings back so many memories of my Dad running his old Broncos at the old mud pits!
Thanks for sharing, Mr Dennis!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
One of my all time favorite builds. It brings back so many memories of my Dad running his old Broncos at the old mud pits!
Thanks for sharing, Mr Dennis!

This made me think back just how popular mud bogg/bean field racing was around here in the 1970's.