• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bumper w/tire carrier and jerry can/trail rack

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Yeah X2 on how long the special goes on! Is that the only item that you will run a special on bc you have some really nice stuff!

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Right now I am going to have this sale go until the 18th of March. Depending on the orders I may extend it, but I won't know until later on about that.
Tyler

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
As someone ele has requested, can you post some pics of how it mounts to the frame? I really like it but I'm trying to justify it and I hate paying for shipping big items.

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Here are a couple of pictures of the mounts. The tubing slides into the frame.

Attachments

• HPIM7139.jpg
    HPIM7139.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 347
  • HPIM7140.jpg
    HPIM7140.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 310
  • HPIM7141.jpg
    HPIM7141.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 325
OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Yeah X2 on how long the special goes on! Is that the only item that you will run a special on bc you have some really nice stuff!

Let me know what your interested in and I'll see what I can come up with.

Opiate82

Thanks for the update. I will most likely be in for one soon, just need to convince the boss (wife) that this is an important investment. :eek:

One quick question, I was reading the description and it mentioned a place to mount a high-lift jack but I was fuzzy on where it would mount, if it was an add-on feature, etc. Could you elaborate on that a bit?

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

The high lift mounts behind the tire. It isn't the best picture, but it lets you see where it mounts.

Attachments

• img036.jpg
    img036.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 405

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Let me know what your interested in and I'll see what I can come up with.

Thx Tyler, I will be in touch. I'm about to get deployed for a lil while so I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. I am looking for something a lil more custom to add to what you have now.

Can the swings be removed? Don't know if those bearings would hold up in an oven for powder coating. Or would they?

I'll be in touch soon to spend my tax check!

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

If you have a body lift we charge $20 extra for different mounts to raise the bumper up 2". Both the swing outs can be removed. The pivot that we make is fine to be powder coated.
Tyler

BlackCat4

Loc.
Beevile TX
I want one shipping to 78102 Beevile TX, Pm me thanks .my rig has à 3" BL great job by The way .

Last edited:

Opiate82

Hey Tyler, thanks for getting back to us with info. One other quick question for you, I run a Chevy 8-lug pattern, can that work with the rear tire carrier (or can we make that work)?

Thanks

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

I can drill the spare tire mount for whatever pattern you are running.

ripcityracing

I just ordered a front and rear, I'll take pictures and answer questions once they get here. I had him modify the rear to hold 2 jerry cans and modify the front for an 8274 Winch. Tyler was super friendly and super easy when it came to my modifications.

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

The hinge does not have bearings. It is the 1.5" cold rolled and then a piece of 2"x 1/4 wall dom that goes over it. It has a grease zerk to keep it operating properly.

Ensane13

Loc.
Sandy Hook
I left a message on the phone for you today Tyler. I would like one as well when you get a chance to get back to me. Great looking product I can't wait to put on my rig.

deedubaya

Loc.
Sun Valley, ID
Has anyone gotten their bumper from Tyler?

He charged my card three weeks ago when I ordered, and I haven't heard from him since. He hasn't returned any of my phone calls either. I really hope he's just busy fabricating, but I have to admit I'm rather nervous.

Anyone?