• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

replacing door panels - advice

TXHusker

Loc.
Edmond, OK
I removed the driver side door panel to fix the door lock. The original door panels are worn to the point the clips will do not have anything to hold onto.

I have seen a couple replacements, what are your suggestions?

BTW, Awesome site! I have had my first EB for 2 months (Easter Weekend). Found it because of this site.

Thanks for making a NEWBIE feel at home.

crab

Bronco Guru
I had the old steel panels on my '70 and just used an oversized stainless steel screw with a cone washer w/o the clips.

Attachments

• int.jpg
    int.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 48
  • fdp2.jpg
    fdp2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 41

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Crab - is this your current truck with seats?? Can you send me a better pic showing the seats. I am going to do something similar, but with green. A better pic would help me show others what I am talking about..

thanks
brian

crab

Bronco Guru
Woops, here's the pics

Attachments

• ds.jpg
    ds.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15
  • dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 15