• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rescue Yellow77 #2

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I finally got a chance to work on the front axle and remove the messed up ball joints....%)

The sand is just a reminder...

Attachments

• DSC05843.jpg
    DSC05843.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC05844.jpg
    DSC05844.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC05846.jpg
    DSC05846.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC05847.jpg
    DSC05847.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I didn't realize it but this is a pretty cool pic. I have beaches all around around me so it didn't really stick but putting myself in a mainlander's perspective, it stood out.

Attachments

• Kahuku High Sands.jpg
    Kahuku High Sands.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 43

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm glad you brought up this old thread. It remnded me that I have a front axle u-joint squeaking on my F250 tow rig.
Gotta get on that before something like this happens to it.

That is a cool pic by the way .... most of yours are ...... (grumble grumble , lucky s.o.b , grumble grumble , damn when is it going to get warm here ? ....) ;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
72° and breezy here, but nary a sunny beach anywhere to be seen!
It's pretty easy for Mad to forget even important things out his way. What with all the distractions and all, that are even more important!

Paul

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
These old threads are hard to look at sometimes. I sure miss evl. :cry: