• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RestoModern Radio, Bluetooth solution for stock faceplate

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Paul! As it happens I am in California for the week and I will be swinging by WH tomorrow. Would love to say hello if you're around.
Holy cow! I seem to remember you mentioning that, but thought I responded to it back then.
If I didn’t, sorry about that.
How did your trip out this way go? Were you able to stop by WH for a little howdy session?
You didn’t happen to time it right for the Roundup by any chance, did you?

OP
OP
amfw

amfw

Holy cow! I seem to remember you mentioning that, but thought I responded to it back then.
If I didn’t, sorry about that.
How did your trip out this way go? Were you able to stop by WH for a little howdy session?
You didn’t happen to time it right for the Roundup by any chance, did you?
Heyo! Trip was great! We almost got skunked by the Yosemite closings, but managed to get into the park and have the valley all to ourselves! Also swung through Pinnacles and Big Sur. We did stop at WH in between SF and Yosemite. There are no Bronco vendors near me, so it was nice to be able to see some stuff on the shelves :) Last time I did that was at TBP in Medford OR about 13 years ago. I had the best taco of the trip from the food truck in your parking lot! Don't think I was there at the same time as roundup, wasn't really tracking that. Would have been awesome!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh yeah, you’d have noticed 200 or so Early, Late and In-The-Middle Broncos in the parking lot!
But the taco truck and another one were definitely there and supplying good food to everyone.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heyo! Trip was great! We almost got skunked by the Yosemite closings, but managed to get into the park and have the valley all to ourselves! Also swung through Pinnacles and Big Sur. We did stop at WH in between SF and Yosemite. There are no Bronco vendors near me, so it was nice to be able to see some stuff on the shelves :) Last time I did that was at TBP in Medford OR about 13 years ago. I had the best taco of the trip from the food truck in your parking lot! Don't think I was there at the same time as roundup, wasn't really tracking that. Would have been awesome!

I got to get my A out there one day... Glad to see they get the right food trucks :D