• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocker switch panel

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Can anyone tell me if they know where I can buy something like this rocker panel under the dash? I am running out of room on my dash and have thought about moving my rocker switches below to open it up a bit more. The picture is exactly what I need, only for 6 or 7 switches instead of 2. Is this probably custom or homemade? I appreciate any help/direction.

Attachments

• custom-dash-and-arb-lockers-done-by-driven-4x4-parts_595.jpg
    custom-dash-and-arb-lockers-done-by-driven-4x4-parts_595.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
kholding

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Found the answer to my own question (for once). Turns out that Driven Auto Parts can fabricate those panels (actually did the one in the picture).