• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sacramento bronco club

IronBenderII

Hey guys, we're still on for the 10th. I don't want to post up my address too soon, I'll put it up a few days before the BBQ and remove it the day after. You can't be too safe.

I've got a ramp lined up, should be good fun!

Jack

IronBenderII

We should start to coordinate right now I suppose. First off, bring your own refreshments!

We'll need the following:

Meat
Salads
Meat
Munchies (chopped veggies, crackers, chips)
Meat
and uhhhh.... oh yeah. Meat

I'm gonna cook up a pork loin and will have a case of water on ice (along with some cervesa).

Bring over some chairs and if you have one of those cool pop up shade things, bring it along as well.

Kids are welcome. I have a few of them but don't know if they'll be in town or not.

Post up with what you will bring and how many you are bringing (people). Also, did I mention that we will need meat? :D

Jack

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
My wife and daughter have Ballet every Sat. and the last time I took my sons to a G2G they were bored. So they're going to grandma's and I'll be going solo. Put me down for a couple Tri-Tips. :p

Galt72

Contributor
Hey Jack, I hope me and my better half can be there. My 72 been in storage awhile. Hopefully she will start...lol

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Jack So i take it its still on...
Would love to go, just need to get and address and time as well as what else you need as far as food or drinks. Let me know. I'll send you a PM as well.
Trevor

kwspony

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Roseville
I believe the start time is 10:00. He sent his address out in the mail list. I have it but I will let him post it here. I believe we still need munchies and salad.

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
What mail list I want to get on it;D I want to go but cant stay long. The Wife I am sure will count this as Bronco time.
Hey Jack,
What do you want me to bring? I will be Broncoless. I still need to get the Centech installed among other things. I will bring the Digital Camera though.

IronBenderII

Cool guys! I hope to kick things off @ 10 while it's nice and cool out.

My address is 8326 Sea Island Way, Elk Grove
Home - 916-691-1423
Cell - 916-549-5079

We need munchies and salads. And if anybody has a table, that would be handy as well (I've got a couple lined up but need another)

Jack

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
How about chairs? I'll bring a couple stock EB seats . After the party maybe someone can take them home. Anyone want some free stock seats?!

IronBenderII

Bring the kid! I have 3 of my own (8, 5 and 3) and my buddy will bringing his daughters too!

Jack

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Jack do you still need any canopy's? I have an 8'x8' EZ up I can bring. I'll try and dig up some chairs as well.