• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sacramento bronco club

S

Sweet75

Seems like the 10th would work out better, that's the date and I'm sticking to it. I'm in Elk Grove. Who's in?

Jack

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
At last a date I can live with!

Now yer talkin'. I could probably make the 10th. Note that the key word in that sentence is "probably". But actually it's more like "likely". It's your party Jack, make the command decision!

S

Sweet75

Decision has been made, now I need to button everything up so I don't get teased for not being finished.

Lars, change that probably to a will and we're golden! Is that enough time to brew some brew? :D You've got me hooked!

Jack

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
Sweet75 said:
Decision has been made, now I need to button everything up so I don't get teased for not being finished.

Jack

It's far enough out now, maybe I can have mine done also. That is if my hydro setup ever gets here.
See ya on the 10th.

U

Unregistered

Count me in... I'm up in The P'ville area.. how about running a trip in the Con on the weekend of the 17th?

I would be up for that and maybe able to gather some others up too... Sorry for the unregister statis the monitor will not approve my log on for posting messages... one year and waiting.. hmmm

Thank god for the pirates..

S

Sweet75

Right on guys. The 17th Rubi run sounds good to me! I'll post up when we get closer with an address and try and organize food and such. Also, my buddy has an RTI ram that we can borrow.

Jack

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Darn it, it figures you guys pick the one weekend next month that I have to work. I hope everyone has a good time without me :(

kwspony

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Roseville
I thought he was going to get back to us with more details. I don't have directions either. Hope he has a ramp. It should be fun. I wonder what part of my 10 year old lift kit will break first;D