• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sacramento bronco club

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
I was thinking about going to a Cigar Herf in Pleasaton that day, but Broncos are much more important. ;) Count me in for the 26th.

Craig

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm down with the 26th too, but someone needs to be able to tow me back home if my EB breaks down. Being that it's been an undependable pain in my butt lately :)

Craig, since you live in Stockton too, I'll bring my tow strap just in case.........

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
I don't think I am going to be able to make that day. I believe thats the day the club I belong to is going to be going up to our adopt a trail to do some wheeling and work on the trail. We haven't been able to get to the upper part to do maintence until recently because of snow. If things happen to change maybe I will see you at Jacks otherwise you guys have fun.

bnk70bronco

Loc.
Redding, CA
The 26th is no good for me as I will be on the Ribicon with my wheeling club from here. All jeeps but they wheel alot. Anytime after the 26th would be sweet.

Also, I would love to go wheeling above redding somewhere also. I will be at the next SOB.

ROKDWLR

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stockton, Ca.
thegreatjustino said:
I'm down with the 26th too, but someone needs to be able to tow me back home if my EB breaks down. Being that it's been an undependable pain in my butt lately :)

Craig, since you live in Stockton too, I'll bring my tow strap just in case.........

Sounds good Justin. ;D We'll get our junk there and back one way or another. ;)

IronBenderII

I'd have to make it the 27th (kid has a baseball tournament that could go late into Saturday). If that's cool with you guys it's cool with me. Lets hear it!

Jack

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
I'm booked solid till the middle of July, then from the beginning of August till mid September. 52 weekends a year isn't enough anymore.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
IronBenderII said:
I'd have to make it the 27th (kid has a baseball tournament that could go late into Saturday). If that's cool with you guys it's cool with me. Lets hear it!

Jack

Works for me.