• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sema 2015

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Just looked at the work calander and realized I will be there in only a week. That snuck up on me pretty quick this year.

Show is looking to be big again this year. Latest numbers are over 2400 exhibitors. Putting tents in the parking lot again.

So out of a crowd of 100,000+ who else is going to be there that I will probably not find?

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm going to be there at least 1 day. I'll try and take as many pictures as I can for those that can't make it.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Can this be the official thread with photos of all the Broncos there? Would love to see pics from the event.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I will be there all week... Looking forward to it after taking a year off last year.

Maybe we could pick a day and have all the ClassicBronco.com guys/gals meet somewhere at a specific time?

n59rob

Loc.
Sweetwater, TN
I will be there on Thursday afternoon and Friday. Would be able to meet up maybe late Thursday or Friday at the Ford booth?

TAC71

Contributor
I wont be going this year. But take a look at the 67 Acadian (Nova) in the BASF booth that I did fabrication work on.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Quick trip on Tuesday only for me this year.

Todd Z.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
I'll be there all week, working in the Poison Spyder booth and always welcome fellow Bronco guys dropping by to say hi. I'll actually have a vehicle of my own in the show this year, but its a Jeep so that doesn't count LOL (check it out in the Icon booth if anyone is interested). Sounds like there will be several Broncos there again this year. I'll try to grab photos of as many of them as I can, and see if I can score any EB toys or memorabilia again this year :)

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Dam missing another one. I haven't been in eight years now. I need to quit working so much??

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here's at least 2 of the Broncos that will be there.

The one with the funky fender flares was there last year in the Heat Shield Products booth and will be making a second appearance.

I also know of a truck with the rack and pinion kit from Unisteer appearing in their booth and at least one other truck with a Coyote engine in it somewhere in the show along with bknhaus's Hellwig Bronco.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• SEMAbronco1.JPG
    SEMAbronco1.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 205
  • SEMAbronco2.JPG
    SEMAbronco2.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 212

reynard101

Bronco Guru
From Fourwheeler site. A few early pictures of SEMA Broncos...

2015-sema-show-monday-classic-ford-bronco.jpg

2015-sema-show-monday-custom-ford-bronco.jpg

http://www.fourwheeler.com/events/1511-sema-2015-early-access/

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I actually passed on SEMA this year. I have been 3 out of the last 4 years. I am headed to Chicago next week to the fabtec show and didn't want to be out of town two weeks in a row.

If you are there stop by the Body Armor booth and check out the bumpers we make for them. The raptor, dodge and jeep bumpers are made by us.

Working on a bronco bumper this week... Not for BA though. Going to sell it myself.