• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sneak Peek of Screamin Demon Dyno Video Added

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Did you make or have a shop make the adapter or did you buy it off the shelf?
J.D.[/QUOTE]

We made the adapter this one is the prototype with plans to start producing them. We already have some interest so hopefully it won't be to long before they are available.

Also, you said that this is the best or one of the best combos you have driven, do you think this combo is better than the power stroke Bronco you built previously?
J.D.[/QUOTE]

I think this is the best combo to date mainly because of the 5 speed auto but the 3 valve 4.6 is no joke either. It like comparing the 7.3 trucks with a 4 speed E40D or 4R100 and a newer 6.0 truck with a 5 speed 5R110. There is night and day difference between the two. I have a 6.0 sitting around waiting on a project who knows what we might come up with.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Modman,

I know you say it is a prototype, but do you have a ball park figure how much you might sell it for?

I know it may be too early to tell....but just asking anyways.... Thanks man!

J.D.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Another awesome job Modman!!

I look forward to these threads that you start every so often. More pics if you got 'em please :cool:

Oh.. how long til you put the new 6.2L in an EB? ;D

Thanks, Hopefully it won't be long before we can get or hands on a 6.2 or a 5.0. Both of those have 6 speed transmissions too! I'm sure it won't be long before someone wrecks a new Mustang if they havn't already.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
dang......that thing look REAL quick! :eek:;D I like it! :cool: i want mine like that :cry:

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I'm not sure how Mike Rayburn at Stangnet got his hands on a most likely donated 5.0 from Ford, but you may want to touch base with him to see if you could get the hook up for a Bronco write up in a magazine.

You need something like an innocent stock ride height truck-type for a 5.0 drop in; a street sleeper Bronco. Idles smooth, fairly mellow until you stand on the loud pedal and lay rubber through the first three gears.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Adapter?

Modman,

I know you say it is a prototype, but do you have a ball park figure how much you might sell it for?

I know it may be too early to tell....but just asking anyways.... Thanks man!

J.D.

We don't have the price figured out yet, but we want to be in line with the other adapters. Hopefully somewhere in the 5 to 6 hundred range.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
I'm not sure how Mike Rayburn at Stangnet got his hands on a most likely donated 5.0 from Ford, but you may want to touch base with him to see if you could get the hook up for a Bronco write up in a magazine.

You need something like an innocent stock ride height truck-type for a 5.0 drop in; a street sleeper Bronco. Idles smooth, fairly mellow until you stand on the loud pedal and lay rubber through the first three gears.

Yea I can't hardly wait to get my hands on one of those. It would be hard to hide the big meats you would have to have to make it hook up in a sleeper. We had some 32's on the Bronco today and it was alot quicker. Didn't rough it up to much don't want to break before the owners get it. We had to stress test the adapter though it will nail 2nd with those small tires;D