• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sneak Peek of Screamin Demon Dyno Video Added

13below0

Loc.
Erie PA
What dyno is that? mustang or dynojet? sure looks like it had more than 210 HP. Let me know when you need a turbo.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
What dyno is that? mustang or dynojet? sure looks like it had more than 210 HP. Let me know when you need a turbo.

It's a Mustang Dyno. The owner of the dyno said it would put down a better number on a Dynojet but I don't know.

13below0

Loc.
Erie PA
Dynojets always post a bigger number. Did you guys do a few pulls with the old motor? I didn't read the entire thread. Is the motor out of a truck?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Sorry Modman have to watch your vids at home no youtubin at work!

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Dynojets always post a bigger number. Did you guys do a few pulls with the old motor? I didn't read the entire thread. Is the motor out of a truck?

Rick said it would be about 260hp on a Dynojet but I think I remeber seeing a 13% difference somewhere with would be about 240hp. Either way I know it's quick. It didn't have a motor in it before we put the engine in so we didn't dyno it. Does anyone know what an average 302 would put down? The motor is out of an 07 Mustang GT with the 5R55S 5 speed auto trans.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Billy I know where a 03 supercharged motor sits? You up for it?

We currently have one of those in the works and will have it one the dyno soon.
I may be interested in it if you have one for sale. The 5.0 will be next as soon as someone steps up to the plate unless I find a deal on one before hand.

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 84

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I may be interested in it if you have one for sale. The 5.0 will be next as soon as someone steps up to the plate unless I find a deal on one before hand.

Not my motor but I know what junkyard office floor its on a jackstand in! Let me know Ill get ya the #

Does supercharged 03 salen sound right? if so thats what its out of

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Not my motor but I know what junkyard office floor its on a jackstand in! Let me know Ill get ya the #

Does supercharged 03 salen sound right? if so thats what its out of

I would like to know what it is and how much? I think the Saleen is just a SOHC motor the Cobra would be DOHC. You can PM me the number. Thanks

13below0

Loc.
Erie PA

;D Iwill make sure I post a pic for you tomorrow Modman.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
if you want to go really insane i have a completely built 324 c.i. 4 valve with s/c i'm might be selling before i move.

modular boss block
stroker crank
billet rods
diamond pistons
livernois stage 3 heads
mph custom ground cams
whipple 3.4l supercharger
03 cobra lower intake and intercooler
valve covers and timing cover powdercoated black

the engine was built by modular performance. it's currently sitting in a partially built drag car but i have to move cross country soon and need to downsize. i have a lot of money invested so far but am considering parting it out.

let me know if you know anyone interested.

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
if you want to go really insane i have a completely built 324 c.i. 4 valve with s/c i'm might be selling before i move.

modular boss block
stroker crank
billet rods
diamond pistons
livernois stage 3 heads
mph custom ground cams
whipple 3.4l supercharger
03 cobra lower intake and intercooler
valve covers and timing cover powdercoated black

the engine was built by modular performance. it's currently sitting in a partially built drag car but i have to move cross country soon and need to downsize. i have a lot of money invested so far but am considering parting it out.

let me know if you know anyone interested.

Sounds a little stout for a 4WD application would be awesome in a pro street car/Bronco. Send me some pics of the car and everything I might be able to help you move it. Where are you moving to?

13below0

Loc.
Erie PA
I spy....
sled3011.jpg

sled3005.jpg

Not really going into the bronco, yet ;D

ffhend26

Loc.
Henderson
I am seriously considering the new 5.0 mod motor, but it looks like a tight fit. Can you fit the power steering, air conditioning and a 4 core radiator? Also what transmission would you put with it? Since mostly for the street, can you use an older t5? What adapters do I need? New to this so want to make sure it all works before I get too invested.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I would like to know what it is and how much? I think the Saleen is just a SOHC motor the Cobra would be DOHC. You can PM me the number. Thanks

SORRY I MISSED THIS

OK auto parts, Jackson MS 601-939-5646

anybody puts it in I wanna ride!