• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Suzy is sending me pics. I think she may have crush.

partsflyin

Me too. Felt much better after reading it cover to cover. (might have had something to do wth 'where' I was reading it though...);D

I'm lusting after the Bronco they used to showcase the 78/79 long-arm kit..getting ready to stuff 60s under my '78 after 15 years of breaking chit in the 44...can' rush these things ya know.;)

hehehehehe................ fixed it for ya Mc.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I can send in a picture for the centerfold. It's nice.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Yeah Suzy likes me too. Got my 2 mags in the mail, and also my bud's truck in it. Even if bax isn't feeling the love, I am Suzy..;D

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Page 27, that would be me caught sneakin up behind. Cool picture, thanks Suzy.
Steve

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Hey Steve, I didn't know your Bronco was on the road, lets see some pics.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
How awsome is that to see your machine in a catalog and even better to be the James Duff catalog! I made it on page 11 when Ben desided to take the wheel in my Bronco. Page 66 waaay in the back behind the fullsize in the parade at Tenn. Super Celebration. And finally, thanks for the props on page 61! Awsome new catalog Suzy, Thanks for makin me proud!;D

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I made it in the catalog too. Last in line of the pic of a group at OCBR. Small pic from far away but, trust me that's me. Thanks Suzy.