• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft Top Mass Buy for Winter?

Which top would you purchase in a mass buy?

• Speedy Top

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Best Top

Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BanditBronco

I would be interested in a best top also...Wildhorses has a picture of nightmare on the back of their catalog with a black and white camo best top I wounder how up they are to doing custom colors???

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I would be interested in either in black. I wonder if they would be willing to do nice upgraded material for the the top (even if the price stayed the same or didn't come down much).

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I would be interested in either in black. I wonder if they would be willing to do nice upgraded material for the the top (even if the price stayed the same or didn't come down much).

No kidding, why no denim option???

OP
OP
GrillMaster

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
I would pay a little extra for one made from the same material as the jeep tops

acarlotto

Loc.
Charlotte
I may be interested depending on what top you decide to go with. I Have an STC top and not a big fan of the quality. If we could get them to upgrade the material that would be awsome. Let me know what everyone comes up with.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
is that sunbrella, canvas, or something other? Why don't they use that for bronco tops?

Yes, sunbrella is the same material that is used on Jeep tops. Its like a canvas or denim type material.

Not sure why we only get the vinyl version, doesn't make much sense. Personally I like denim on my truck and vinyl on my pants, not the other way around. :-*

Baja71

Bronco Guru
I've had conversations with Bestop about the denim, and it ain't happenin'. Sorry. They also have no plans to do any other colors other than shiny black vinyl for the EB. My guess is that if you wanted to coerce them into a run, you'd have to be talking about hundreds, not the handful you'll get from this thread. I'm not saying don't call and ask, because if they keep getting calls they might change their minds someday, but if you are holding up buying a top because you think this thread might bring them around, I seriously doubt it.

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
My vote was for a Speedy top since it seems to lay flatter across the top.

And has to be in white for me to match my one off Galen Weaver doors. Will participate in this mass buy if these two conditions are met, otherwise I will go with the EBay ad shown on first page for 395.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I'd be interested in a top - tired of wrestlin the hard top on and off.
I agree - why no sunbrella?

Hank Dodge

I might be interested in this group buy. I'm a new Bronco owner. Mine came with a hard top, but it needs some work and a soft top might be the better option anyway. Yes, a heavier canvas would be a nice option as long as we are discussing this. Keep me in the loop.

extremetool

Count me in on on a speedy top.... Black. I agree I would like to see a better material like the jeeps have.

Sasquatch

I would love to see someone make a top out of the new flocked sunbrella or at least SeaMark which is sunbrella with a vinyl coating on the inside. A better choice in windows would be great also, something like Makrolon for better clarity and scratch resistance. Wishful thinking.....