• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft Top Mass Buy for Winter?

Which top would you purchase in a mass buy?

• Speedy Top

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Best Top

Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can-Back does make a soft top out of Sunbrella, I saw one yesterday and it was really nice. Just checked them out and they are $1,500!!!! :eek:

Hank Dodge

Any comments which is a better top choice out of the two that are being discussed? I know Bestop has been around a long time, but does it offer any advantage over the Speedy top? I do think I need to get a top. I figured that I'd see how this "group buy" played out before I call and order one on my own.

Thanks

74fiberglass

i am in the market for a top but may-b if we all hold out someone will make a canvas one (holding my breath). I just got a set of new-barelly used 2 piece black canvas soft doors now i can't get a top to match

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know there is a guy at the local west marine who can make em out of any material. Thinking about getting a beat up used top and frame and have him duplicate the old top in sunbrella.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I know this is not what you all are hoping for but my price will have to go up 10/1 so if you want one of my tops order now for xmas at the old price. I think my top has everything you all want except price. Canvas, 20 colors, replaceable parts, made in the USA, no rattles and will support a roof rack. And we are working on the insulated head liner now. Should be done in the next few weeks. For those of you who want the made over there tops I think you should hurry and get it done because as the US dollar value goes down the out of co. product price will go up and the product will get harder to get.
below is the link to my top.
www.bcbroncos.com/exteriorsofttop.html