• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Speak up or it's going to become a rat rod.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe this should be in the for sale area but unless someone's wants this as is I'm going to begin my next project.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
What?

Where?

Your message is too cryptic for us to understand what you are referring to.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I guess it helps if I post pics, huh? Sorry about that and no, rat rod is not a bad thing.
ybevevy8.jpg

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
Rat rod away. I've seen so many r.r. this year at crusin the coast I think they are going by the way of the beetle. Make sure you do it right...

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is my dilemma. I have another one that's going to become a trail rig for my son and is priority one. I already have two of my own, one for street and Burnie for trails. I don't have time for this! I'm going to post this in the classifieds for a couple of weeks and if no sale will part it out. It is completely stock 73.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
While you say its completely stock......it hardly seems complete.....So to continue parting it out may seem cruel......Look at it this way....Your almost done....project complete....lol

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The PO got a grille and hood for it already and the doors and passenger fender are perfect. It needs driver's fender and pretty much all the front inner supports.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I've said it before and I will say it again...do what you want with it. It's your vehicle. Some will like it, some will dislike it, some won't know what it is. This is what makes our country great...the ability to do what we like.

Letsgocrawling

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson Az.
uncut rear quarters. Is'nt that a good thing, if the moneys right I could do the repairs needed right, Just a thought, after my bronco experiences, if this was close to home and the price was right i'd jump on it. I'm still dreaming----damn
mark

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
LOL go for it. This thread reminds me of this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 116

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. Well I do like Rat Rods.. But I don't feel that Bronco need to give it Soul to become someones Joke of the day..
.. And I DO LIKE COOL rAT rODS But there is lots of trashy women an other cool trucks to make into rat rods ...

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well fellas, somebody pmd me and he got a hell of a deal. It won't be parted out and that's a good thing. Now I can focus on the project at hand.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be ready in a couple of years for fabbing a rat rid thingy