• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Special Operations Fundraiser Project Bronco Announcement

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Don't want to rush this, but didn't want it to be forgotten either.....

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Don't want to rush this, but didn't want it to be forgotten either.....

No worry there, it will not be forgotten!

I got back from KOH on Tuesday AM and then spent 12 hours getting my driveway cleared and cars unstuck to park the semi and uload the rigs. All after a 60 hour trip back from SoCal so I was totally worn out!

Back to work yesterday and today to I can get some rest! :-X

I will be getting onto ironing out more of the preliminary details on the SpecOp project very soon. I still need to read all the posts and emails since I have been offline since I left for KOH on the 5th.

My initial plan is to develop our ideal build plan on paper, then see about getting corporate sponsors or individuals to donate parts, assemblies, etc. to check off the list of desired items. If we can not come up with some certain items, we will then look at alternate options.

I have a few other ideas in the works that if they pan out could accelerate much of this.

The work on this is just barely begun....

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very nice, not rushing you at all. Very big hearts you guys have.