• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD Sportsman Special Bronco on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Looks pretty rough. Not sure how rare it is, but I would't pay the current bid even for it.

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
I have not heard of a "Sportsman".. Is there such a series? The way that drivers side rust looks, I would be scared to look under the carpet...

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
I love the Blue shag carpet, it really offsets the green, and the wood trim on the headliner is great, I bet if you lay back and relax it would be just like taking a cruse to the Bahamas!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I love the Blue shag carpet, it really offsets the green, and the wood trim on the headliner is great, I bet if you lay back and relax it would be just like taking a cruse to the Bahamas!

Yeah.... I'm certain the nausea would make you believe you were sea sick~!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
NADA Classic Car book price, low, $8075, average, $14575, high $20650

Hmmmm, ya think...?

KuttySark

Loc.
Southern California
Thanks for posting this. Great photos and that truck is kitted out but damn, that's a ton of rust. I'm more than surprised that someone put in a bid and I'm flat out shocked that it didnt make the reserve. WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.