• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering column wiring harness adapter thingy.

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I think I posted this before.. but does anyone have any ideas on how to plug a late model van column's plug (squarish) into the EB wiring harness (crescent shaped) .. I seem to remeber there was an adapter available somewhere. Anyone?

Thanks!
-Matt

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I made mine own with a spare pigtail. Newer cresent model steering column into the original 1969 square harness. I might have the wiring digram I made around here somewhere--it does not include the hazards or horn.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
If you have the diagram.. that would be great. Also, is there a place to source the plug ends if I dont have them from the donors?

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
You can get plug ends from Napa, Oriellys. There are different sizes. I think those are 14 but can't recall right now. I might remember later in life sometime.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm responding to this so I can print that at work tomorrow ....But I know when I did mine only one light worked correctly ......And mIne were not working tonight start over time .......