• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Steering System

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRN_MEANIE

I have everything you need to put power steering on your Bronco. $300 you pay any shipping.
Saginaw pump never run, with upgraded 1/2" return hose, and adapter for stock hose.
Almost new stock hose
Mounting brackets
1/2" Hose P.S. Cooler
3.5 turn box - ported for Hydro Assist, adapters for 1/2" return line. Box quit working, turns fine with no power. Once power is applied you can't turn right, no idea what's wrong.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656759.892046.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656778.217921.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656792.739665.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364656804.841108.jpg

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Man this is a great deal! Guys he is selling what I assume is a 76-77 Saginaw box from an early bronco. The pump alone is $100 easy, plus all the other stuff! Expect to pay $50 or a lil more in shipping but regardless this is a great deal to pass up! Wish I had the money! Good luck with the sale! Bump for ya!

OP
OP
GRN_MEANIE

GRN_MEANIE

Thanks Crawdad. Update: I used the slotted bracket and the cooler in my current install. I do have another cooler, it's smaller and not 1/2". So dropping the price to $250

teamsideways

Loc.
ruskin.fl
spool valve in steering gear is screwing it up,probaly had something to do with the mod for hydroboost....no need to modify gear for hydroboost,just need the right pump

Status
Not open for further replies.