• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Street Legal Dune Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotmike

Loc.
Pacific Grove
Here is just what you need! Excite your wife and let her know this is just what she needs!
Its titled as a 1954 Volkswagen, fiberglass body, probably built in the 70's. It has a 1600 dual port, dual Solex carb engine that runs perfect.
The pan is in great shape and its fun to drive.
Its registered and licensed, clear title, and I even have the pink slip!
Dont let this one pass you up, wouldnt it look great being towed behind your Bronco on the way to Pismo? I even have a tow bar that is included.
dune.jpg

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Where are you and how much are you asking? Who did the body? Do you have pictures you can send me? Is it still the '59 transaxle? Yeah, I would be interested if you are close, my Dad wants one. Do you have the roof?

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Sorry you are half the world away. I am sure you can sell it. Advertise on The Samba or Cal-look.com

Last edited:

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
street legal dune buggy

This is kinda funny I was just asking about these on broncofix. My neighbor has one down the road he wants to sell with a new transaxle and rebuilt motor for 3,500.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.