• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stuck some "FORD" grill/tailgate stickers on UPDATE 3/23

OP
OP
J

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
feitctaj said:
Jeepster what color would you go with on my rig

Black would work on a white grill. You figure you'll want to match the front and back( if your gonna do the tailgate) Black would work there also. Maybe I would go with a shade/tint of blue seeing thats the dominant color. I guess it would boil down to what color can be had. Maybe Jeff can anwser that question.

Last edited:

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
To be honest, I would recommend Ford (dark) blue lettering, that way you could complement the color you have, and still have it show up on the white grill, and the blue tailgate. I have it in stock too ;).

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
feitctaj said:
You have dark Blue in the front and back already?
What I mean is, I have the blue material in stock, and as soon as we get the lettering perfected, you can order a set in that color. Sorry, I didn't make that clear before.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
;D

I dig the the "Jeep/for dinner" stickers... I would FREAK'N LOVE IT if you could do 1 lil revision to it however....

%) if I may be so bold...

If it would be possible to add a horn to the "J" and the "P" as the "B and the "F" had when they released the campaign back in the early 90's.

Like:

'JEEP'...
It's what's for dinner!

I'm use'n the ' in place of a Horn but ya get the idea... I hope ;)

Heck! I'd buy 4 of 'em!! One for each side of the vehicle!!!

:cool:

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Jeff427,
Can my rig be a test bed for more of your prototypes? Send some decals my way, My MAD yellow rig is painted! It has some paint flaws that needs fixing and I could use some decals.

madgyver

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
Slick said:
;D

I dig the the "Jeep/for dinner" stickers... I would FREAK'N LOVE IT if you could do 1 lil revision to it however....

%) if I may be so bold...

If it would be possible to add a horn to the "J" and the "P" as the "B and the "F" had when they released the campaign back in the early 90's.

Like:

'JEEP'...
It's what's for dinner!

I'm use'n the ' in place of a Horn but ya get the idea... I hope ;)

Heck! I'd buy 4 of 'em!! One for each side of the vehicle!!!

:cool:
I can do that for you :). Email me at sales@lyonsdesign.net and I will email you back with the design revision.