• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stuck some "FORD" grill/tailgate stickers on UPDATE 3/23

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
The lettering for the STAMPED grill letters is now available on Lyons Design, just click on the "Classic Broncos" link on the main menu to order. The rear lettering will be coming soon, as will the lettering for the chrome bolt on letters.

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
HotWheels said:
that would be so cool. I want some too!! I'll even stick 'em on my CJ7 (son's).

;)
They are available (the 'JEEP'...It's What's For Dinner! stickers with the cow horns on either side of jeep), HotWheels. Also, if you would like to order your grill letters in TAN, send me an email when you order, and I will make sure you get them (Tan is not a standard color option in the order menu).

OP
OP
J

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
got the revised rear letters today. I think they fit pretty good other than the fact that I suck badly applying stickers..%)

Jeff427

Loc.
Michigan
HotWheels said:
eeek! he told me he would be shortly. I did not here he was ready with the tan...thanx....
I am ready to set you up with the tan front ones (unless you have the chrome bolt on letters), but I still have a bit of tweaking to do to the back ones to get the fit just right.