• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT "stuff forsale, help fund my trip to the bronco safari!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Some stuff forsale, help rase funds to send me to the bronco safari lol
Shipping on your dime but can bring to the bronco safari with me..

Almost new set of old style dana60 calipers and pads and H blocks, about 35 miles on em SOLD

1410 flange yoke,Spicer number 3-2-1819 Flange Yoke new never even bolted up.$45.00

3year old L99-04 7.3 HPOP (non service plug blew out,but you can get a longer thread plug to fix it from riffraff for $30) $80.00...was keeping it for a spare sense new ones are $500+

have a few small tranny/ps coolers I was going to use for my steering, have 2 different ones..both SOLD

6.5" or 8" super duty lift leaf springs, 14" shocks and stock Ubolts. The springs are from a 8" pro comp lift and came with a 1.5" block to make it a 8" lift. So ether a 6.5" leaf spring or throw the 1.5" block under and make it a 8"
grate solution to get rid of your stacked lift blocks. SOLD

Have the out side ring for a 8bolt H1 wheel. $10.00

32 spline 1310 CV yoke, has one trip on it.
$20.00 "perfect for your np205 swap"! :cool:

05-13 ford superduty front rotors, in good shape. $20

I have x2 cutout cup holders, (cut a 3" hole and add glue around the ring and drop em in)
$5.00

Have a few of these cool Drings, there perfect for mounting them in the back of your rig to hold your crap down.
they mount flush and have two mounting holes.
$3.00 ea

1/4" wheel spacers 5x5.5
$5.00

Heater assembly, has new core and the one piece dash defrost assembly and the switch, no hoses and such...$20.00

The last time I was in Moab with the bronco was around 2009...sense then it's only been on a hand full of trips and been down for almost 4 years...the bronco safari is coming up fast and Its been a goal to make it out there for the past few years to make it out there but it looks like I won't have the funds finish the bronco to be able to go..

Dig deep, buy my stuff lol

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I'm game for the spacers if its $5 for all four. Please confirm if that's correct.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Also forsale is a custom skid plate for the EB's

It bolts on using existing holes comes with the bolts.
$30.00
Can bring to bronco safari

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Also have the doubler mounting ring. Wound up unable to use it...
It's form behemoth drivetrain, not sure if it will fit others like box of rocks or black box but don't see why it wouldn't.
$50.00 shipped
20140326_205712_zps9bb8a8f7.jpg

Link to site
http://www.behemothdrivetrain.com/OTHER_PRODUCTS.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Gray jeep Tj back seat, not the best of shape but not bad ether.. Was saving it for my project for when I have a kid one day but figure I can get another one when the time comes.
$100.00 OBO

Have a set of 14bolt axle shafts, $30.00

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
32 spline 1310 CV yoke, has one trip on it.
$20.00 "perfect for your np205 swap"!

Can I get a picture of this? I assume this is one of two yokes needed to swap a np205 over to 1310 to match the bronco?

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Just sold it.

But no, it's all bolt in. Pull the 1330 yoke off the 205 and zip on the 1310 and your good to go.

I'll post a pic in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.