• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

mavereq

Bronco Guru
Tell them you've got to finish the Bronco up, they will understand...;D

Luckily I'm close now. Drove the orange one around today about 20 miles. Only problem so far is the electric fuel pump stopped pumping on me once. Got to figure that out and tie up some loose ends.

i have five courses, about 300 students, and two fights coming up. i have bronco parts sitting here and don't have time to get them on. the wiring harness is half installed. i keep hitting snags...

my shoes finally showed up from trailworthy fab and one of them isn't holding air.

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
Nick's Trix & BAX will have a bunch of Alpha Bronco tees & decals with them at the Super Celebration. Stop by and pick up yours at the camper!

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
I bet they'll deliver stuff to Townsend free... ;) They did at SuperCel a few years ago when it was at Chilhowee - we ordered parts at their tent, and they showed up a few hours later, or the next day.

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I will be attending sans bronco. It's still in pieces undergoing a frame-off resto. I haven't been able to attend the last few years even though I only live 45 minutes from Townsend.

SpareParts- Jack Daniels distillery is definitely worth the time for a tour. One smell in those vats is enough to put you on your back side. Lynchburg is also a pretty town, even if it is a dry county, oh the irony!

Looking forward to being able to attend this year!

Jason

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
SpareParts- Jack Daniels distillery is definitely worth the time for a tour. One smell in those vats is enough to put you on your back side. Lynchburg is also a pretty town, even if it is a dry county, oh the irony

We are for sure stopping at the distillery! That was the original reason for going to TN. Then I found out about the Super Celebration and made it into a Bronco trip!! It does suck that it's a dry county.

Ratch

Contributor
We are for sure stopping at the distillery! That was the original reason for going to TN. Then I found out about the Super Celebration and made it into a Bronco trip!! It does suck that it's a dry county.

Whatever you do, do not stick your head down in the vat and take a deep breath like my dad told me to do when I was 15. Took me about 5 years before I could smell Jack Daniels and not get nauseous.:eek:

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee

True it is a dry county, but they have finally found a way around that:)
They can sell you a "souvenir" bottle that is shaped like the old bottles, in a special "souvenir" box. It's a full size bottle in case you were wondering.

looking4eb

Loc.
Atlanta
If anyone wants to form a convoy out of Atlanta let me know. I am trailering mine, but will be heading north on I-75 from intown Atlanta around 9-10am on Friday.

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Whatever you do, do not stick your head down in the vat and take a deep breath like my dad told me to do when I was 15. Took me about 5 years before I could smell Jack Daniels and not get nauseous.:eek:

Smart man, that probably saved him a lot of trouble...lol;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru

I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't have the same effect on me. Not that I'm an alcoholic by no means, but I do love the smell of Jack. As far as buying it from there, the only thing I would be interested in would be a barrel of it! Last I heard it was $3500 or so and even at that, it's out of my price range. But can you imagine how cool it would be to have a barrel to serve your friends out of!

Sorry for the detour, Back to topic!

David

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Well It looks like Tom " Bronco Driver Mag." Has decided to get store bought BBQ for his event. So I will not be cooking the BBQ. It's all good, I was just trying to help by volunteering my time. I am not sure what I am going to do at this point. Perhaps I will just save up for Gore.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Well It looks like Tom " Bronco Driver Mag." Has decided to get store bought BBQ for his event. So I will not be cooking the BBQ. It's all good, I was just trying to help by volunteering my time. I am not sure what I am going to do at this point. Perhaps I will just save up for Gore.

That doesn't mean you are not coming thought, right? It would be nice to finally get to meet you.