• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

bax

Contributor
Old Member
13 hours for me. You guys better like the BBQ.

74fiberglass

I am considering goin to this with the family, no bronco though. When would be best to arrive so I can really enjoy the sites and swap meet. Thurs or Friday. also this is over on Sat nite ???. i have a 10 hour drive from Pa is this worth the trip?? (I know it is gotta convince the wife).

mavereq

Bronco Guru
it's not looking good for me. i keep having to work instead of getting the bronco on the road.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
it's not looking good for me. i keep having to work instead of getting the bronco on the road.

Tell them you've got to finish the Bronco up, they will understand...;D

Luckily I'm close now. Drove the orange one around today about 20 miles. Only problem so far is the electric fuel pump stopped pumping on me once. Got to figure that out and tie up some loose ends.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I am considering goin to this with the family, no bronco though. When would be best to arrive so I can really enjoy the sites and swap meet. Thurs or Friday. also this is over on Sat nite ???. i have a 10 hour drive from Pa is this worth the trip?? (I know it is gotta convince the wife).

Last year there were over 150 Broncos of every size & shape, from over 10 states!!! Yes sir, if ya' like Broncos, it's worth it!!!!;D;D;D;D Fri. & Sat. are the days, Sunday go home!!!

Attachments

• Super%20Celebration%202010%20619.jpg
    Super%20Celebration%202010%20619.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Group Shot 2.jpg
    Group Shot 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Cherry Rigs.jpg
    Cherry Rigs.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 28

Deano

Bronco Guru
TM Toys what day are you going down there and what direction are you going?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We will be staying at the Econo Lodge as well. I'll be driving a little over 12 hours to get there, closer on the way home. We are going to make a pitstop on the way down. I can't wait to get there to meet all you east coast guys!

David

Ratch

Contributor
We will be staying at the Econo Lodge as well. I'll be driving a little over 12 hours to get there, closer on the way home. We are going to make a pitstop on the way down. I can't wait to get there to meet all you east coast guys!

David

Wife and I will be there Friday for the BBQ and we are staying at the Econo Lodge also. Sadly the Bronco will be unable to attend due to prior commitments. :cry:

Bax, that BBQ better be good, I am making my wife skip school for it!;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sadly the Bronco will be unable to attend due to prior commitments. :cry:

I am making my wife skip school for it!;D

What, you can't MAKE your Bronco come? But you are making your wife skip school? %)

;D;D;D

Ratch

Contributor
It would take a couple hours to load all the pieces on the trailer.%) I told her I am leaving promptly at 8a.m. Friday so we can stop by Duff's for a couple hours. If she isn't ready she might get left at home.:-X

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I am also @ the Econo Lodge ...
lil detour on thursday AM to Duff sounds like fun !!
its only 36 miles from Townsend to JD !!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
its only 36 miles from Townsend to JD !!!

You guys are killing me!!!!

I want to go too.....Too many things to do! %) I didn't realize they were that close. How can I go that far and get that close and not stop by?

FJB

I'm planning on going. Now I just have to figure out how to get there. 950 miles each way from Nebraska. I don't trust the Bronco to drive that far. Most likely will pay the price and rent a truck & trailer. It's only money, right?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm planning on going. Now I just have to figure out how to get there. 950 miles each way from Nebraska. I don't trust the Bronco to drive that far. Most likely will pay the price and rent a truck & trailer. It's only money, right?

You will have a haul! It's 8 hrs. for me to get to Omaha. I have a friend that is a civilian fire fighter on base up there.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Man, I hate that I will not make it this year. The new baby just slowed my project down too far. I could slap it together and come, but too many nie Broncos to show up half ass done. :) Enjoy the show for me. :)

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
We'll be coming in on Thursday morning sometime. Bringing 3 Broncos. Looking forward to it since I haven't been since 06 when it was in Knoxsville I believe with the F100 show.