• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Talk about testing your products!!!

T

teknalee

heh steve showed me that, it's awesome. definately worth watching! and chuck.. is that tiger's bronco after the roll over?

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
ouuuccchhhhhhh! Makes me glad I have a full cage! I can see the ad now......Bronco for sale, slight body damage, good cage and seats.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
I was out at Chuck's shop the other night and considering how many time this thing rolled the bronco was in damn good shape too........really comforting after seeing the jeep pictures.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
chuck you need a new webpage person also :( Those pics when clicked are something else.....

T

teknalee

yeah a few things are like that.. and what happened to the feature rig =( if you need any help with the page i work for free

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I think Dusty is taking care of his site but I don't think it's his mistake on the links of the pictures....

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Careful, Chuck's webmaster might be among us! :)

Yes, those dead links are my fault. Chuck did them himself out of desperation because I'm such a slacker, and it looks like he had a problem linking the correct pic to the thumbnail. I'll go in and fix them tonight. I have to apologize once more to all of the loyal BC Broncos customers out there, and especially to Chuck, for lagging on those website updates. I will be catching up very soon. Just remember that Chuck carries just about anything you need for your Bronco, not just what is shown on the site. If you don't see it there, give him a call anyhow.

As for the Feature Rig, I removed the page because its several years old and needs an update. If anyone wants to submit their rig for a new Feature Rig, drop me a line. You have to have pictures of your rig and a few BC Broncos parts on it. I would like to keep using Tiger's Bronco but its gone through so many changes since we did the original Feature Rig article that it should be re-written with new pictures. I think Tiger's back in Haiti now so that might be hard to do. If you still want to check out the old Feature Rig page, its still there just without a link from the menu. Here's a direct URL for it, but the menu frame won't load with it:
Tiger's Feature Rig

I finally was able to download the rollover footage myself. (I had to go back to dialup when I moved recently) Wow, that was impressive. Way to go Chuck!

Dusty

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
It's Spring break... and what is Matt doing? Cancun? FL Keys? Nope, working 8 hours a day on the Bronco... Just finished boltin in the 8 point cage this morning @ 3:30 am and she goes to the shop to have the frame tie in welded... All in the name of safety ;D

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
It's great to have people around you that will step up and take the blame for you no matter how bad you screw it up, thanks Dusty. ;D