• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

teaching my daughter on the Bronco...

MartyG

Bronco Guru
...even the dog is frightened

just got her permit

But she's doing well and loves it
pretty cool

Attachments

• 20130602_143745.jpg
    20130602_143745.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 307

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Awesome! I'm sure I'm going to smile just as big when I get behind the wheel of one.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's not a tree (said in his best Crocodile Dundee voice) ... That's the dog's chewy toy! ;D

Paul

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
That's not a tree (said in his best Crocodile Dundee voice) ... That's the dog's chewy toy! ;D

Paul

Yea DD I hear ya..Hate to jack on this nice thread,but was thinking that tree looks alot like this one that I think might be a birch,but not sure....it's huge and has names and dates carved in it that date back to the 1800's;)

Attachments

• yep 007.jpg
    yep 007.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
That's an indian laurel....it' s HUGE.
Not a very big fan of the berries that it drops on my EB, they look like bird poop

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hate those! But love trees in general (yep, tree hugger here for sure :cool: ).

Even though that's a sort of hijack hc, I don't think Marty'll mind too much. That's a cool story too, about the tree in your area.
Maybe not quite as cool as a daughter learning to drive in an EB, and scaring the un-scarable family dog, but close.

Paul

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
the un-scarable family dog

Paul

Heh..he's such a wuss...we call him "The cowardly Lion" He's afraid of everything.

Except the mailman They had a bit of a "disagreement" (he's was fine, not a scratch)but...now we don't get mail to our house anymore.
Ever.
Sigh.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
That's an indian laurel....it' s HUGE.
Not a very big fan of the berries that it drops on my EB, they look like bird poop

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Man we have a choke cherry tree or two here that the berries sure make a mess of things,but I got a 13 yr old Rabbit that loves'em;D

snipi

Loc.
Mesa
be careful that bronco may no longer be yours if she keeps driving it. its like letting the wife shoot your prized handgun it may become hers after a few shots.