• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Team CAGE Offroad Products rework 08'

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Lou, I like it. And for the sexier look, you could always go back to that salmon (PINK) color and leave the headlights on!
Just trying to help.
Steve

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Yo,, clean up the garage, starting to look like Drews.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Lou ... I'm looking forward to seing you and the reconstructed bronco at the first WErock event . You've done several things that I like , but it doesn't matter what I like ... It's what you like and feel good with that counts .

One thing is for sure ... I don't think there is any way you'll be able to bring SEXY back to that beast ... not while the howiebilt still lives and breathes ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck this year Lou ... I'll be cheering for you !

howiebilt

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Lou ... I'm looking forward to seing you and the reconstructed bronco at the first WErock event . You've done several things that I like , but it doesn't matter what I like ... It's what you like and feel good with that counts .

One thing is for sure ... I don't think there is any way you'll be able to bring SEXY back to that beast ... not while the howiebilt still lives and breathes ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck this year Lou ... I'll be cheering for you !

howiebilt

I will always come in second next to the blinginass dubs you got on that thing;D See you soon. I am saving for the fuel bill now:cry: 1600 miles round trip.:-[

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
900 miles ... aren't you glad you don't have to make that trip for each comp :eek:

I can't wait to see you kick some a$$ this year ;)

howiebilt

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yo,, clean up the garage, starting to look like Drews.

??? His is not nearly as disorganized as my old temporary shop!

Wait till you see the new one we're building! Lou says it is way too fancy for him to work in.

Stop down sometime and check it out, I'm about 5 miles off exit 28 of I-83 (Strinestown).

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hey Drew, did you get all the insulation and electrical work done on your shop? Gonna have to come up and test out those RV hook-ups when installed! Need 'em done before All Fords!

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Got a little more done. Mounted and plumbed the tranny cooler and final install on the radiator and Taurus fan. The fan does move a butload of air;D The winch is in and the solenoid box is mounted.
rework08001.jpg

rework08004.jpg

rework08003.jpg

rework08005.jpg

rework08006.jpg

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Hey Drew, did you get all the insulation and electrical work done on your shop? Gonna have to come up and test out those RV hook-ups when installed! Need 'em done before All Fords!

Insulation and interior metal siding is all in. Most of the lights and one of the ceiling fans are up. When Lou finally gets done dicking around with his rig he's gonna finish the rest of the electrical ;D I need to finish the interior metal trim work around the garage doors and we're going to build a man/forklift door to connect the heated shop bays from the cold storage bay.

I have an RV box I got from Jed at Blue Rocks ready to mount on the back end that will have 120 20A, 120 30A RV, 220 50A (so I can run a pressure washer, welder or plasma of the end of the building in case I want to wotk on something or part out a rig outside) and shop air.

We'll also be putting 120 20A, 120 30A RV outlets on the front end as well where I hope to have water and sewer hookups maybe later this year.

I've been too lazy and have not taken too many pics lately. When I get some more done I'll create a new thread to show some of the upgrades.

I'll definatly have all the electrical hookups for All-Ford, right Lou;) .

I also got a 10K pound Rotary 2 post lift that we'll be installing in a couple weeks that might be handy for the MEB cookout/Tech weekend.

....Sorry for the hijack Lou! Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of the sexying up of Lou's rig!....:eek:

Looking sweet!:)

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I will get up there b4 All Ford. It does not take that long to trim out. The layout and roughin are the time consuming parts.

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
It has been a while. I finally got it out of the garage today. I am going to Rausch Creek this weekend to shake out the changes and then back to work. I have the air cleaner in the passenger footwell and it is pretty loud. Anyone elase done that with similar exp. I thought it would just make sucking noises, I can hear all kinds of stuff goin on:eek:
rework08007.jpg

rework08008.jpg

rework08009.jpg

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I guess we will see you this weekend. You going up Sat?