• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tell me I'm not the only one.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
This is actually an indication that your rage could spill over - TO OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS!<br>Please tell her you are sorry and walk away from the Bronco, then enroll in the nearest 'Anger Management' group - they do work. The bronco will forgive you in time, but only if you get help.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=SeanNollan link=board=5;threadid=13962;start=15#105088 date=1044376751]<br>Lets put it this way:<br><br>You need to find something else to hit -or else- I'm going to take your bronco away. Sure your bronco will tell me that you "really love her" and "that it's her fault this happened". However she didn't get that new dent on her fender from a rock did she now?<br>[/quote]<br><br>SLMAO ;D ;D

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
If I could get back all the money I have spent to fix or replace stuff I have smashed or broken , I could buy another EB. A very nice EB ! I learned the hard way I damaged myself having one of my tantrums I threw a wrench at a car door, it bounced off and hit me right in the NOOTS. :'(.

OP
OP
W

Wzbell

Loc.
Troutman, NC
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=13962;start=15#105214 date=1044399365]<br>If I could get back all the money I have spent to fix or replace stuff I have smashed or broken , I could buy another EB. A very nice EB ! I learned the hard way I damaged myself having one of my tantrums I threw a wrench at a car door, it bounced off and hit me right in the NOOTS. :'(. <br>[/quote]<br><br>OK, OK ,OK I am reformed!! Beer would be much better and cheaper but 2badrotties not you, your NOOTS can't take it anymore. I gave her some love and she forgives me. I have ordered a new kick panel so we both can put the incident behind us. Thanks 2badrotties for your help. BTW should I add I'm a Psychologist. My mom would not be proud.

VBH289

Loc.
Colorado
I have a little brother, that normally helps calm the craving pretty good, dosn't do a damn for him though. But that is what my parents had him for right? ;)

68girl

Loc.
Connecticut
No... don't smack your Bronco...<br>Ever wonder why they invented paintball... cause it helps get rage out..... plus it costs a lot less than replacing parts on yourbaby.........<br><br>

mrcat88

Bronco Guru
Loc.
VacaVILE, CA
Cats? I resent that :eek:<br><br>I usually find that if I get mad and start destroying things, I end up worse off and more pissed off than I started....<br><br>I grab a beer.....or a Bo__......er, we'll let u all figure that one out yourselves. ;D<br><br>Mrcat88

bent70

Loc.
san francisco
I'll admit it I have punched and kicked my bronco. Shit yesterday I almost throught the starter at it.....fawker.:mad:<br><br>Lately I have been exerting my rage with a sawzal.<br> <br>I like the paintball idea, but then again that would cost more than making a dent cause I would most likely have the gun on full auto and use up a couple of hoppers full of balls. ;D