• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tell me I'm not the only one.

Wzbell

Loc.
Troutman, NC
Tell me I'm not the only one that has lost control and put a whaling on the old beast? It usually cost more than it's worth but damn if it doesn't feel good.

OP
OP
W

Wzbell

Loc.
Troutman, NC
[quote author=broncobsession link=board=5;threadid=13962;start=0#104867 date=1044321037]<br>Come again ?:?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Lost control and grabbed the closest hammer and just beat the hell out of whatever you're working on? In this case the kick panel.

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
:eek: :eek: :eek:Step away from the Bronco! :eek: :eek: :eek:<br><br>If you must, beat on the back seat that you removed last year, or the garage wall, for gods sake, not the EB!!<br><br>

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
[quote author=HNRYS69 link=board=5;threadid=13962;start=0#104923 date=1044328301]<br>I throw tools.. But I try and aim away from my truck.<br>[/quote]<br><br>i agree, if you are that bent and need to let it go, just pick something up and throw the hell out of it somewhere, just try to avoid doing damage to something else! after that, just stop, walk away and regroup, come back a bit later and deal with it with a fresh mindset.<br>warning: don't throw things when you are around other people, it freaks them out and they'll think you are unstable!

71bronco

Loc.
boise id
read both posts...... ;D........been there done that....the only help i had was all the rusty sheetmetal beside the garage that i was able to beat the hell out of. never the bronco. :'( its a family member

75Sport

Loc.
Houston
i threw a pair of pliers on my front driveway one day and they bounced all the way across the street and came inches from shattering my nieghbors windsheild. curbed my anger as i watched them head toward the car. ::)

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
BTW, There is nothing better than playing golf and throwing clubs all over the place... Man that feels great!

Blueoval4me

Loc.
Fullerton, CA
if you have to beat the bronco, hit the tires, they can take it. I like to grab the axe and chop firewood. Then cool my hot temper with a cold beer

SeanNollan

Lets put it this way:<br><br>You need to find something else to hit -or else- I'm going to take your bronco away. Sure your bronco will tell me that you "really love her" and "that it's her fault this happened". However she didn't get that new dent on her fender from a rock did she now?