• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

jlath said:
Hey guys,
I just moved to TN (Oak Ridge) from CA. Where is Ryan' in Knoxville?

Not far from Oak Ridge at all...If you get off the pellissippi parkway onto kingston pike, head east and it is just a few miles down kingston pike on the left side. You should come out.

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

I guess we will postpone, due to lack of great response...come on...lets try and get this thing going...anyone know where Pony2 is?

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Okay, here's what I think about the Bronco club. It's hard for me to make it out for dinner with a lil one in tow. But more than that, I'd like to get some trips organized and such. I'd rather do things in the Broncos than sit around and talk. I'll be in New England until the end of the month, so...

Let's go the first weekend in November. This gives a whole month to plan. Anybody?