• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tennessee Bronco Club

Mark in Memphis

I went by 4 wheel parts, but the store manager was out of town. I talked to another guy and he verified that they would do all of that stuff for us when we're ready. He said they already had some clubs doing the same thing.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Sorry my post was vuage. I was trying to do some work at the same time as post. I plan to head over on the 10th sometime mid afternoon.
Steve

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
are we still trying to create a club looks like a few guys are working on it on the west side how about on the east side?

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

I am still very interested...I have just been tied up with other commitments lately to say the least. I would like to try and go ahead and gather as many people together and discuss what we want to do with the club and give input/ideas for the website.....Location of meetings is still up in the air....I am open to suggestions for that aspect...I loved the sticker samples 4x4babygirl offered, those looked great. As for the website I would like to see a picture section of members/trail rides/events/horsing-around, etc. It would also be nice to see a calendar of events/meetings/get-togethers. A stories section would also be cool to have and background/history of the area we all live in. Favorite trails section would be cool as well as trails not well known to the public. We could have a map pinpointing large wheeling areas. I am trying to throw out some ideas, whether they are do-able or not is the question ;D. Lets figure something out to get this thing rolling again. Do you all want to get together somewhere soon to discuss the club? ( a meeting to discuss meeting ;D). Let me know, I'll be there.

Chuck

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Chuck, it looks like there are a lot more folks in the East as apposed to the rest of the state. I guess someone will have to get things going so why don't the ones in the East set up things and those of us in the west can jump on board as we can. By the way, I may be transfering to the Chattanoga/Cleveland area in July So I will help out then if it happens. If a web site gets set up then the whole state can have some input. The ideas for the site are great, I just hope everything is geared for families.

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

ochretoe said:
Chuck, it looks like there are a lot more folks in the East as apposed to the rest of the state. I guess someone will have to get things going so why don't the ones in the East set up things and those of us in the west can jump on board as we can. By the way, I may be transfering to the Chattanoga/Cleveland area in July So I will help out then if it happens. If a web site gets set up then the whole state can have some input. The ideas for the site are great, I just hope everything is geared for families.

Very true. That may be what occurs. I had planned on everything being family oriented. It sounds like we (east-side) need to meet somewhere or something and further discuss the club and start cementing ideas. A while back 4x4babygirl (not to volunteer) had discussed maintaining a website, which is fantastic. She also gave wonderful designs for sticker ideas. I think she is waiting on all of us to give more input in order for her to have content for the website....which is the hard part. I would like to get this thing rolling again and start advancing in the appropriate direction. Start firing ideas
:cool:.

Chuck

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
SOunds like a good plan for the club guys.. I grew up in Chattanooga (lived there for 13 years)... also went to ETSU, graduated in 04 from there... THere are a lot of GREAT trails in the eastern half of the state.. I'd be up for it, and would definitely come up for some trail rides.. sounds like a great idea.. keep me posted on the club

Luke

OP
OP
Broncology

Broncology

Ok, Pony2 and myself are trying to organize another meeting soon. Basically this meeting will be an attempt to agree on a meeting place for our "Club" meetings....as well as other ideas for the club. Personally I am available most times on the weekends (around the afternoon/early evening), so for me this would be a good time to meet. I was thinking we could meet at the Calhouns off kingston pike/pellissippi parkway not this saturday, but next saturday around 6:00 p.m. Any suggestions? ;D

Chuck

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Not "currently" but i am "currently" in Michigan interning w/ Ford Motor Company.. I will have it back there in August though.. Opelika is right down the road, we'll have to get together..

Luke

kaisermusic

Loc.
Chehalis WA
I haven't posted here in a long time...

I would love to meet up with some of the guys here in the Franklin/Spring Hill/Columbia area. I can't really travel out of the area w/ my Bronco, due to it being unreliable sometimes.

Also, if you settle on a logo, let me know. I used to do graphic design full time, and I still have my sign machine. I can make stickers, banners, etc.
They wouldn't be free, but they would be cheap!