• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Terrible day in the office!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
One lone bronco showing showing jeeps and SxS’s the way they need to go, they just have to keep up😂

Besides the Bronco, I built the blue Jeep hiding behind me and the Land Cruiser looking buggy on the end. That buggy is my Rembrandt, wish I could afford to buy it, it is for sale.
IMG_1730.jpeg IMG_1731.jpeg

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Looks so terrible! You must’ve felt like hell and called in sick!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One lone bronco showing showing jeeps and SxS’s the way they need to go, they just have to keep up😂

Besides the Bronco, I built the blue Jeep hiding behind me and the Land Cruiser looking buggy on the end. That buggy is my Rembrandt, wish I could afford to buy it, it is for sale.
View attachment 926292 View attachment 926293
Steve, you're sure livin' the dream! Would love to see more about Toy buggy. Info and pics anywhere?

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Steve, you're sure livin' the dream! Would love to see more about Toy buggy. Info and pics anywhere?
I built that in 2007, I need to take more I have very few, and its owner is pretty private and not put much out there about it. But here’s a a glamor shot before it got loaded up last week.

Attachments

• IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 62

Scoop

Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You’ll need find a good place to rest on your way home to get over your terrible days!

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
We ran one of my favorites today Poison Spider Mesa. At the trail head I had quite an honor and surprise. I crossed paths with none other than @Nothing Special and his Bride! Was a great chance encounter and got to help him past the spot that caused him to be denied the pleasure of the trail on a previous visit. Hopefully he sees this and posts what I know to be a better pic that his lovely Bride took of us and our broncos 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Cool stuff again….sigh!!! Did the spell check get you though? Couldn’t find Destination towers, just Determination towers. :)

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Spell check is right. The Monitor & Merrimac buttes are awesome. Being a naval Civil War history buff on all things Monitor & Merrimac makes it even more fun. :)

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Steve, I was thinking about feeling sorry for you when I saw the title…read further…that looks like a GREAT day at an awesome “natural” office space. Do you have an opening for a flunky at your office? Lol

Randy