• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The new Al's Liner pricing on our webpage....and your discount

TSCoating

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone. Al's Liner has implemented a new minimum advertised pricing setup.

While we recently dropped our prices to be competitive with some other dealers selling it for almost cost, we raised them back up once the new MAP policy went into effect. This should help all of us vendors and keep the market for Al's where it should be.

Pricing for Al's is:
$95 per gallon
$55 per gun

Don't forgot though, CB members get 10% off everything in our store! And maybe more if you send me a friendly PM or email.

In our online store use code CBRONCO to get your 10% off!

abromer

Tried to PM but says your account is full? Thought it could be helpful if others are trying to get some info.

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
just what im was waiting to hear....i have been waiting to buy your liner. Im looking forward to ordering and receiving your product...And i would love to receive a better discount...(wink wink wink) lol.. if you would shoot me a cost on 2 gal gun metalgray ....

thanks
jim

jfoster1500@sbcglobal.net