• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The ones you've missed out on aka regrets thread

Broncobowsher

Total hack

I enjoy looking for EB's now, but $5000 for something without an engine that needs a total resto just does not sit well with me. So I am content with what I have.

I just picked up a nicely optioned '77 F250 XLT Ranger camper special. Clean, original (mostly). Still has the 8-track in it. They can still be had cheap. The 2WD single cab long bed prices have not ballooned. At this point I will play with it for a few years. Either the prices will go up and I did good, or they will stay flat and I have a nice ride for a couple years for cheap. Same vintage square body chevy trucks just jumped through the roof in the past few years. And it costs what you are seeing basket case broncos selling for (and forget what they are asking for as that gets real stupid).