• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Oregon Unevent Announcement-- Aug 19-21 Florence Oregon 2010*** ITINERARY POSTED*

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I think we need to have a beer swap. everyone brings a 6er of their local fav and trades around. Any thoughts?

Sounds great to me, but they may need to bring a lot more then a 6er, maybe we need to set up an impromptu beer gardens?

Amac70

ME
This sounds an awfull lot like the 2nd annual beer and oyster fest. I wonder who will trade with me if i bring bud light?

redneck0372

Loc.
Lebanon,OR
looked at the regs today the antelope hunts are that week end so I may be there or may not depends of if I draw the tag want to be there but also want to draw my antelope tag

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
This sounds an awfull lot like the 2nd annual beer and oyster fest. I wonder who will trade with me if i bring bud light?

Bud light does not meet the criteria!! He said local beer, and there is no Anheuser-Busch in Saint Helens!!:p ;) ;D

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
bumping this back around to the top. Seems like info is still getting out there on the trip. Be sure to pass this around to some of the other guys that don't spend time on the boards.
Looks like a trail run and a potluck might be taking shape.

ahess

Count on two more coming over from eugene on saturday. We will meet you on the sand. Oh and just a stupid reminder, don't forget your offroad permit and your flag.See you there.

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
Yeah.. For those heading onto the sand, the OHV/ATV sticker and dune flags are a must have. Sounds like Friday we'll be out exploring the dunes. I've never been down there but from the discussions I've had with some other guys it's a very large area.

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
For those of you bringing your street legal Bronco in on a trailer, I have chiseled out some space to rent to get your tow vehicle and/ or trailer out of your campsite. IF your Bronco is not street legal, you will need to haul it to the sand launch points.
Its $5.00 a night for each, trailer & truck.
Email me -- pigpens70 at hotmail.com -- if you are interested. SOON, I need to let the owner of the land know how many to expect.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
For those of you bringing your street legal Bronco in on a trailer, I have chiseled out some space to rent to get your tow vehicle and/ or trailer out of your campsite. IF your Bronco is not street legal, you will need to haul it to the sand launch points.
Its $5.00 a night for each, trailer & truck.
Email me -- pigpens70 at hotmail.com -- if you are interested. SOON, I need to let the owner of the land know how many to expect.

I would be more then willing to pay that, but I do not have a truck to pull a trailer so the Bronco may stay home (to far to drive it to shake the bugs out:cry:)).