• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Oregon Unevent Announcement-- Aug 19-21 Florence Oregon 2010*** ITINERARY POSTED*

crab

Bronco Guru
I would be more then willing to pay that, but I do not have a truck to pull a trailer so the Bronco may stay home (to far to drive it to shake the bugs out:cry:)).

Don't be a wimp Shawn. I'll haul your bronco back to my house if it doesn't make it;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Don't be a wimp Shawn. I'll haul your bronco back to my house if it doesn't make it;D
Well since I may not have enough time to put some miles on it I am just worried of breaking down. I've checked rental yards...........%) for what the want to charge they can suck it!!
I may just suck it up and try, but would really be bummed out if something happened!:(

crab

Bronco Guru
Hey Starky.....what's the chance you have my flags that I failed to pick up last year?

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I'm going to try and make it down or a day but it depends on how the rest my steering rebuild goes. Waiting to reinstall the power steering pump until my new steering shaft arrives and I get it installed. The shaft is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll need a few test miles and a few tweaks I'm sure before I'll feel comfortable heading out on a road trip.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
WHAT?!:eek: It's staying home again... say it ain't so martha! You got two solid weeks to knock it out. Tow bar it behind the big bronco...

That old girl could not take it! I'm still planning on taking it, just need to finish the exhaust slap a windshield in, and finish the registration/insurance and I'm golden. I should have the windshield in by this weekend!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I'll need a few test miles and a few tweaks I'm sure before I'll feel comfortable heading out on a road trip.
That's how I feel, I don't even know if I have any problems yet as I only have three miles on it from driving it around the block. I need to get it up to speed and see what it does, I'm sure my eyeball alignment needs tweaking! and I know my wheels rub the radius arms, and my one ton TRO hits the track bar bolt......

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
I'm going to try and make it down or a day but it depends on how the rest my steering rebuild goes. Waiting to reinstall the power steering pump until my new steering shaft arrives and I get it installed. The shaft is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll need a few test miles and a few tweaks I'm sure before I'll feel comfortable heading out on a road trip.

K- did you install that new box and pump or just working on the steering shaft and column pieces? That could be a sweet first trip! Everyone would love to get a look at that if you can get it down there!

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
Hey Shawn if you like you more then welcome to join our convoy. Safety in numbers my friend and if needed we can put your Bronco on my flat bed and you can drive mine :cool:

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Hey Shawn if you like you more then welcome to join our convoy. Safety in numbers my friend and if needed we can put your Bronco on my flat bed and you can drive mine :cool:

I'm not able to leave until the morning of the 19th, what day you guys heading out? If the same day then that would be great, if not I'm in the same boat!:(:p

Now what's your excuse%)

Nothing at all, man I really want to take the Bronco........I just need to get some cobweb shacking done then it's on like Tron!

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
Yep we will actually be there wednesday morning. You just keep rolling out the excuses don't you? I guess we all will see you at Honeyman Friday night in the minivan :cool:

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
K- did you install that new box and pump or just working on the steering shaft and column pieces? That could be a sweet first trip! Everyone would love to get a look at that if you can get it down there!

I changed out the steering box, pump and replaced the bearings in the column.

Amac70

ME
there will be plenty of us with trailers you can call if something happens. and with that wealth of knowledge and beer and margaritas at the beach, we'll get you back on the road in no time.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Just look for me I'll be the white Bronco with the Flasher's on in the slow lane going 30 mph!!;D;D;D;D

Actually my real concern is the transmission, just ran out of funds before the event to have my spare rebuilt!:(