• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Things NOT to do to a Bronco.

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
YES! I HATE IT when people call my EB a JEEP. ITS NOT A FREAKING JEEP!!! READ THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
I'm on the vol FD in town here and since I've been driving the bronc They all call it a Jeed Just to PISS me off!! :mad:

randall

one person asked me if i was trying to make it like a jeep!! haha, dont get angry though, just laugh at their ignorance.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Taking anything from another car builder and putting it in the Bronco. Shit man that is like dressing up your dog in a skirt you just DON'T do it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
You need to get a sticker like I have... "It's not just a Jeep thing and I do understand" on the back window. I also have a leakster pissing on a jeep from BC Broncos. I don't get any more "Nice Jeep" comments now.

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Add a set of trucknutz to it:

nutzsmall.gif

LMAO when I saw these advertised in the back of 4wheeler... Lame, not to mention the, uh, queer connotation that goes with it!!!!!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
One of the worst IMO is when I see some guy dumping major $$$ into a Dana 30. This occurs especially on E-Bay, but I've seen it all over. Instead of spending $2K on a D30, buy a 44 and sink the left over $$$ into it.<br><br>Also don't like swapped in Chevy motor/trans. :mad:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Call it an SUV.<br><br>Spend $3000 on a paint job and then don't take it offroad because you don't want to ruin it.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Sorry man mine came with the Explorer name already on it from Ford. Also I like the SUV term since it was the Bronco that really started it by putting in the Automatic Trans.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Don't use 'blue' words :-X :-X :-X to it, your bronco WILL remember!<br><br>and - NO Chebby motor/trans this could be considered inter- well, it just aint right! :(

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Do not take your hard top off and give it away , only to find out a couple weeks later it's your only way to work on a rainy or worse yet snowy day. Did any of you guys ever try driving while holding a umbrella ?

t2jeff

Loc.
Playa Del Rey, CA
no, but wore some shop glasses home one time with my girlfriend. We looked like two goons! LOL rain does not feel good on your face at 40 mph. Had no top or bikini top. Just the windshield and glasses!!