• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thoughts about 1974 eb for 2250.00

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Good job! Yes you may need a re-jet. If it's jetted for 5000 ft and above it's probably got #47 jets in it. In OK you'll probably be good with #53 or so. (Someone else please chime in if this is not right for OK.) I just picked up some generic replacement seat belts at Advance for my trail rig for when I have the back seat in it. They will work good as long as you can use the stock reinforced anchor points. Best for fumes in the cab is to run the exhaust out behind the tires and to the sides. And don't run with the rear window in the up position!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Will do. I plan to take a ton of pics. iPhone will have to do since I left my camera at home.

well since you haven't done anything for the past 26 hours where are the pics;D just messin with ya, i would be pumb wore out right now

OP
OP
B

Boss Hog

well since you haven't done anything for the past 26 hours where are the pics;D just messin with ya, i would be pumb wore out right now

I will as soon as I get everything returned. As far as sleep goes, a di once told me I will get plenty of sleep when I'm dead. After many 72-96s before a float. I can go days with no sleep

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I will as soon as I get everything returned. As far as sleep goes, a di once told me I will get plenty of sleep when I'm dead. After many 72-96s before a float. I can go days with no sleep

LOL that's what my dad always tells me. so you were an anchor clanker too

OP
OP
B

Boss Hog

LOL that's what my dad always tells me. so you were an anchor clanker too

Paris Island. Here are a few pics before I take this report to the court house. Can you tell Im happy? Thank you guys so much for all your help. Patience paid off.

pickupday.jpg

pickup 2.jpg

Also what about when the top is off? Will that be the same as back window up or since the top is off it shouldnt be a concern?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
very cool and look very happy:cool:, when you take the top off it will be open from the windshield back