• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Todd's book feature on Autoweek

pbwcr

Yup, Book in full display on this weeks Autoweek show.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Paul! Just had a few notes from other friends saying it was on again. This must be a repeat of the episode that broncobowsher mentioned last fall. I'm hopeful that even these reruns will help with a few sales.

Todd Z.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is Autoweek on a cable channel or youtube? Not sure I've seen it.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I saw it yesterday.

Channel: Motor Trend HD
Show: Motorweek
Season: 40
Episode: 18

Cheers Todd Z.!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. Congrats Todd! That's very cool and a great achievement

OP
OP
pbwcr

pbwcr

Cable channel (Motor Trend) does a mix of repeats. Hard to tell it is a repeat when they test vehicles. They seem to do that on various programs.

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Caught that yesterday. Nice to see it on the tube and a great book Todd. had mine since they first became available. Awesome all in one beautiful book.

Dave

theshadow

For those of us that missed it - what is the book title?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
They must really like it. They just highlighted the book again on a new episode this week.
They must be really desperate for material! Ah well - free publicity is good. An elderly friend sent me an email today that he saw it too and I figured it was just a figment of his imagination!

Thanks,

Todd Z.