• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

too trusting or lost in transit update

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
bought an air cleaner from a member here, they said on its way! ;D Great ;D ;D delete all messages after thank you for doing buisines, first mistake, forgot to who sent money order, mistake didnt write down actual names, mistake didnt write down user name, mistake ok so im the dumb a@# but ya think you would notify how shipped or ask did ya get it ??? if you read this and youre the one whom im speaking of let me know you got the money didnt you??? ?:?

Last edited:

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
If it helps. I have a pretty nice (almost new) chome drop base air cleaner with 14" K&N that I can let you have for $25 + sh. The K&N is like $55 new alone. Not everyone here is out to get ya... :D

It is just sitting on the shelf collecting dust...so you are actually HELPING ME out. ;)

broncosis

Loc.
long island,ny
HotWheels said:
If it helps. I have a pretty nice (almost new) chome drop base air cleaner with 14" K&N that I can let you have for $25 + sh. The K&N is like $55 new alone. Not everyone here is out to get ya... :D

It is just sitting on the shelf collecting dust...so you are actually HELPING ME out. ;)
Hey hotwheels not to try and jump anyone but if he turns you down i'd be interested. How did it fit under the stock hood?Let me know. Bill

OP
OP
P

Pony2

Loc.
Lenoir City Tn.
i dont feel like everyones out to get me like i said lost in transit maybe,but its my mistake :) i do really apreciate all the information this site gives and the members are very helpfull on a variety of subjects,im just behind the eight ball on this one.

mtkawboy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Billings Mt
If you didnt get it sent UPS or get the insurance for USPS you are pretty much SOLuck. Theres no way to tel if it was ever sent or not unless you can see the post office reciept with your zip code on it. Pretty common way to get ripped off any more. Ive got a guy who bought some sport grill letters on Ebay on 3/8, so far no money, wont answer emails etc. Gets crappy both ways. Im giving him until the end of the week to contact me before I report him a no pay and name him on here to warn the rest of you

74horse

Loc.
Orlando, FL
If you don't mind, can you PM me the name of the person you are waiting on? I paid for an item from a member on this board who insisted I pay with a money order. First, he said he never received the money order then he told me he mailed the item. It was at least 6 months between the time I mailed the money order and when he said he mailed it. I never recieved the item and am out a little money. I chalked it up to experience and moved on. The funny thing was that when I questioned him about it he was outraged that I would doubt the integrity of a fellow bronco driver. I am just curious if you are dealing with the same guy.

mtkawboy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Billings Mt
I finally got the money for the grill letters too, took 3 weeks after the auction was over for him to send it according to the post mark. Should have waited 3 weeks to mail them but I sent it the same day becuase I dont do business like that.

broncosis

Loc.
long island,ny
74horse said:
If you don't mind, can you PM me the name of the person you are waiting on? I paid for an item from a member on this board who insisted I pay with a money order. First, he said he never received the money order then he told me he mailed the item. It was at least 6 months between the time I mailed the money order and when he said he mailed it. I never recieved the item and am out a little money. I chalked it up to experience and moved on. The funny thing was that when I questioned him about it he was outraged that I would doubt the integrity of a fellow bronco driver. I am just curious if you are dealing with the same guy.
Hey 74 can you PM me the name of the guy your dealing with? I,m having a very similar problem with a guy on this site for a set of rims and its like pulling teeth doing this deal, any help would be appreciated. thanks bill