• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

track bar riser

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Unless your D44 has a flat top knuckle for the drag link it will be waay to high, not to mention other clearance issues.

Do a little research on a 'full length' track bar, it's cheap and even better... Once you figure out how it all goes together...

Roadburner

I don't understand why you would buy something like that when I can sell you one made just for an Early Bronco for $50+$15 shipping. What size lift are you using? I make a riser just for 3.5" lift and another for taller lifts.

ransil

Bronco Guru
here are pics.

Attachments

• DSC01772.JPG
    DSC01772.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC01773.JPG
    DSC01773.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 163

Roadburner

Thanks for posting the pics Randy. This is the short version of my Kiser Riser made for 3.5" of lift. I started making this short riser at Randy's request because he was using a tall riser with 3.5" lift on his other rig and when going over bumps it bottomed out on the frame. Thus the reason for making two sizes. The pics are of the first short one.