• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trip to Rochester/Minneapolis need any rigs/parts looked at?

redtail

Like the title says, need any parts or EB's or parts looked at while I am in the area?

I am on a vacation to visit family and have lots of spare time to play around with. Not a problem to drive 20-30 miles out of Rochester to look at something for y'all or meet up or what have you.

I will be here until the 10th (last full day) and will be flying out of Minneapolis on the 11th.

I spotted some good stuff but I can't take any of it home!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: A set of bumpers, and lots of other crap I want :( But at least I can pass on some bronco kar-ma :p

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

I did find a bronco to look at actually. Best I can guess it is a 1967 with a bikini top. new paint and fresh looking overall. It is however awaiting a disk brake swap and a few other things at a local shop though.

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

XD I'm out to the airport tomorrow morning/early afternoon (Minneapolis airport), might be able to get together for lunch or something??