• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

trying to unload some more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
I have some parts off my 70 bronco.

*Aux gas tank
*headman headers
*stock valve covers
*stock air cleaner
*orig steel top, all windows are good liftgate works, typical rust in rain gutters
*2 stock 2 barrel motorcraft carbs.
*autolite distributer
*stock intake manifold v-8
*bell housing for 3 speed
*intermediate housing for 3 speed dana 20
*window channel (fits on bottom of window to raise it up and down) new
*stock drivers side mirror.

LETS MAKE SOME OFFERS. ;D TRY NOT TO LOW BALL TO MUCH, TRYING TO FUND A FEW THINGS.:)

PHARMIE

What would you have to have for the headers ? Would you be willing to ship them ?

Jonboy69

You got a pic of the stock aircleaner ? I want one for my 69. I have two off of 74's but they are different than the early ones.

OP
OP
1970mule

1970mule

Bronco Guru
well i had it on a 8 cylinder. it was for my 70. so i don't beleive it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.