• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Two Tone Green Idea

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
IMG_1788.png IMG_1787.png Thinking about body color bay tree green and doing the top in boxwood or part of it.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not my favorite color but like the tone on tone idea.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would think someone that looks at it would think the hardtop was purchased from a Boxwood bronco and waiting to be repainted.
if i dont like it, it would be easy to respray bay tree green

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That bump side is just about perfect!!! Love that two tone color. That would look great on a bronco!
Bump side is my favorite truck body style. I am thinking that bottom color is something in a light yellow and top is boxwood?

Mikes79Bronco

Loc.
Homer Glen, IL
It’s possibly Wimbledon White, that isn’t showing through well in the camera. But it does look awfully yellow, even for Wimbledon.
I don't know what it is but I'm pretty certain it isn't Wimbledon. Wimbledon is much much whiter than that, unless its some really poor lighting and the camera picked it up wrong.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, it’s a stretch for the white. And there are colors similar that yellow, I think, so more than likely one of those.
We have a master color thread here, and the truck colors are the same categories as the bronco colors. Probably find it that way.
Probably called “harvest gold” or something froofy like that!