• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

two tone with red, and black pictures please

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
I am thinking of two-toning my bronco with a deep red on the bottom and black on everything from the body line and up. I just want to see some pics
Thanks
Chad

OP
OP
slcpunk

slcpunk

Loc.
The WB, UTAH
thanks for the link I really couldnt find it but I will keep looking. I am thinking of going red on the bottom and black from the body line up, but I think that I could split the two colors with a flame or something... I dunno I always change my mind.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
bronc

One of the k bar s catalogs from years ago had one like that on the cover.

mcmgwr

Loc.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
here is mine

Attachments

• IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 80

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
FerrumCampitor said:
There is a member in our club who has a sweet one like you describe. I can't remember the name though so you'll have to search through our member pages.
http://www.lonestar-ebc.com

It's Lloyd's bronco. I did his bedliner a couple of years back. The only pic I have is of the bedliner, not the truck

mcmgwr

Loc.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
My son rolled it. I am getting ready to tear it down again. It was 3 year old restored 77. I need fenders, windshield frame, hardtop and both doors.

dougyounger

Contributor
Here is a red body with black top, not deep red though.

Attachments

• 77bronco1:120106.jpg
    77bronco1:120106.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 35

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
I am a couple of months away from paint and have used Photoshop to make many many diffrent color Broncos.
If you want to see this rig in any other color combo just let me know. It takes about 5 seconds for me to alter the colors. I can change the bottom of the body, the top of the body, or the top of the truck.

Black on Red is nice and is one of my top options next to a silver blue.

Clilck here:
http://www.ragersworld.com/RedNBlackBronco.jpg

scottmcwms

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
I did sort of the opposite. I have a black streak running along the bottom (bumpers, fender flares, and rocker panels), red body and black windshield and roll bar. These aren't the latest pictures, but it is what I have available right now.

Scott

Attachments

• DSCN2162_smaller.JPG
    DSCN2162_smaller.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN2165_smaller.JPG
    DSCN2165_smaller.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 52

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Here are some pics of the Bronco that a customer of my business owns. I know the colors are the opposite of what you are looking for, but it does look good this way. BTW: if anyone is interested, this Bronco is still for sale.

Attachments

• Chucks Bronco 1.jpg
    Chucks Bronco 1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 32
  • Chucks Bronco 2.jpg
    Chucks Bronco 2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Chucks Bronco 3.jpg
    Chucks Bronco 3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
markatherton said:
One of the k bar s catalogs from years ago had one like that on the cover.
-----------------------------

Attachments

• 100_0061.JPG
    100_0061.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 28