• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ultimate Raffle Bronco!!

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
20758.jpg

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
The color will be a deep red metal flake type color and silver. We are going to do a few tests first to see how they work together, but thats the plan for now.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Very sweet, I love it already. Can't wait to see how it turns out, may even buy some tickets myself (post up when they go on sale, so none of us forget. A year is a long time!). Keep the pics coming!

Seymourpus

BANNED
Loc.
So Cal
Replace the windshield fluid holder with an ice-cold draft beer system and have a tap next to the emergency brake that starts pouring when you use the wiper fluid switch.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
We are in need of cash for a few parts and have a few parts that are not going back on the Bronco, but being a jeep guy I am not sure of fair prices for some items. Can I get some input on what some parts are worth?
Front and rear seats newly refinished.
Hard top to match seats, great shape
Front Dana 44
Rear 9" BB
3.5" James Duff coils/springs

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
We are in need of cash for a few parts and have a few parts that are not going back on the Bronco, but being a jeep guy I am not sure of fair prices for some items. Can I get some input on what some parts are worth?
Front and rear seats newly refinished.
Hard top to match seats, great shape
Front Dana 44
Rear 9" BB
3.5" James Duff coils/springs

Does the 9" have the larger drum brakes? Also, does the Dana 44 have disc? What gearing? Those questions will affect the pricing. I recently bought a set like this from a '76 Bronco with large bearings/big drums in the rear, and discs up front with 4.11 gears for $1300 and that included local delivery.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think there will be a lot of tickets sold for this one:eek: I'll be buying a bun....er...1 or 2%)

Is there a secure means to donate cash through CoA4WDCi?

plumbdoctor

Loc.
Golden
The color will be a deep red metal flake type color and silver. We are going to do a few tests first to see how they work together, but thats the plan for now.

Those are colors going on mine in the booth at the moment

Ford cinnamon metallic w/ a hybrid metallic silver-charcoal ( great looking combo)

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Looks like some high quality stuff in the past I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
wow, I am down for a ticket! this is a great project. Keep this thread updated with pics of the build! dont let it slide away!

L.R.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
I'll be posting updates every few days for the next two years.

Now if I could just get Ted Nugent on line with us to autograph the hood I'd be good.

I also tried to get Chip Foose, but you know he has a busy schedule and all, and I guess just couldn't fit us in.

OP
OP
J

jwtrapper

Loc.
Van Lear, Kentucky
We are in need of a transmission. I am having a hard time finding one. C6 is at the top of the list but a c4, aod, 700r4 would be great. Does anyone have any ideas on who might be interested in donating something? I would hate to fall short on the transmission with all of the other parts we have received for the build.