• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAN Updated: Rebuilt 200+3 speed+dana 20+spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

t120r

I have a 1968 200 that was rebuilt. It's 0.030 over. The transmission is a 3-speed connected to a T-shift Dana 20 with the following:

- New pistons from Classic Inlines
- Rods resized with ARP bolts
- Block is painted Ford blue with a black powdercoated oil pan
- Inside is a comp 260h cam and timing chain
- Brand new water pump
- Resurfaced flywheel, rebuilt/resurfaced pressure plate and new 9-3/8” clutch plate
- ARP bolts used in flywheel and pressure plate
- Transmission and Tcase powdercoated black with all new bolts and rebuilt using Wildhorses4x4 rebuild kits.
- Gear Gawker Tcase inspection cover. I have a spare gear gawker as well, but needs new washers

The head is not installed yet, but is a 1980 large log head machined to 2bbl with the Classic Inlines adapter. This is not a 1bbl to 2bbl adapter, but a true 2bbl conversion by machining the intake opening larger to accept the holley 2bbl baseplate adapter.

Here are the spare parts to go along with this:

- Autolite 350cfm carb
- A spare 1968 large log head
- A hooker headers 6-into-2 header. The only visible numbers are 629
- 2 ford mustang 2.5in/out factory take off mufflers
- A Duraspark distributor and module
- New billet polished aluminum water outlet from Classic Inlines
- New ARP head studs
- New 2v damper from Classic Inlines. Also have the original damper
- Powdercoated clutch linkage
- Comp Cams valve seals, locks, lifters and springs
- Stock Bronco 6 cylinder copper rad (Didn’t leak)
- Spare T-shift and a spare J-shift transfer case and adapter housings
- Accel coil & original distributor
- Stock Bronco power steering pump
- Stock exhaust manifold
- Stock Bronco air cleaner housings and brackets
- Stock inline fuel pump with vacuum pump
- Selection of yokes
- Powdercoated fan and spacer

I am roughly 2hr away from the Niagara falls or Buffalo border crossings. Shipping might be difficult as there is a considerable amount of things. What I listed was with a scan of my boxes and on my shelves. There will be more added for whoever shows up, whatever you can think of that came with the inline six bronco plus spares I picked up along the way. Add up some of this stuff and it's certainly worth a road trip.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

t120r

I just found a polished Classic Inlines carb hat that will be added in with the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.